2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE210
- Built-in 9dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 5km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
TP-Link’s 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE210 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE210 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
With Qualcomm Atheros level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE210 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -40℃ (-40℉) to +70 ℃ (158℉).
Advanced Antenna System
- Built-in High Gain Dual-Polarized Antenna
- Dedicated metal reflector ensures higher gain and lower noise interference
5km+ Wireless Data Transmission
Specially designed for outdoor uses, ideal for long distance wireless data transmission over 5km+, tested in the field.
TP-Link MAXtream TDMA Technology
As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user experience. To mitigate these effects, the CPE210 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.